1. Know what you want to get out of life
2. Make a list of all things that you’re grateful for in life … as it will help to change your attitude, your feelings and your mood.
3. Count to 10 before reacting to someone or to something … as you don’t want to live with a series of regrets.
4. Track your progress so you know how you are doing on your journey … and can make needed adjustments if you start to get off course.
5. Take care of yourself or you’ll end up tired and burnt out … and you’ll lose the motivation to try, and persevere.
“The most successful people recognize that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation.”
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
“A year from now, you will wish you had started today.”
“Don’t compare yourself to others. That’s when you start to lose confidence in yourself.”
“Don’t let the concept of change scare you as much as the concept of staying unhappy.”